At Antmicro we firmly believe that all science, and especially computer science, should be open. We support students and young academics who share our passion for new technologies and open source. We encourage smart and ambitious topics that will not just use, but actively contribute to open standards to create scalable and reproducible solutions. We support the idea of open science.
We take care for our interns to receive all the necessary tools, high-end gear and hardware, mentoring and team experience necessary to participate in world-class computer science projects.
Antmicro offers paid internship programs for full-time students (mostly of senior years) of computer science, electronics, automatics, robotics and related fields.
The application process to the following teams is open all year round:
- Software Team (Embedded / FPGA /AI)
- Cloud Team (Cloud / DevOps)
- Your project gets professionally open sourced!
- A chance to participate in leading global open source initiatives, shaping the face of modern computer science (e.g. RISC-V, Linux Foundation, CHIPS Alliance, Zephyr Project)
- Learn the methodologies and workflow used in Silicon Valley
- Gain access to the company’s IT & project infrastructure, workplace amenities as well as numerous technical and social events
- Improve your language skills by working in English
- Receive all necessary gear, high-tech hardware and mentorship to pursue ambitious research and development goals
- Full time students of senior years in computer science, electronics or related fields
- Availability min. 20-30 hours/week during the academic year or 40 hours/week over the summer
- Understanding of, or willingness to learn about computer architectures
- Readiness for everyday work in Linux
- Ability to quickly adopt new technologies
- Methodical approach and attention to detail
- Teamwork and willingness to learn from others
- Good command of English
- Depending on the program you are applying for, your interests may include:
- Algorithmics and artificial intelligence
- New programming paradigms and methods
- Continuous integration and test automation
- Electronics design and hardware development
- Embedded systems / IoT
- Open source projects
Our internship program is open all year round, in two options:
- Intensive, 2-months summer program (ca. 300 hours in total)
- Flexible program during the academic year (min. 20 hours/week, ca. 200 hours in total)
- Screening video call
- Short, 30 min. introductory video conference call via Google Meet to learn about your ideas for an R&D internship project at Antmicro.
- Face-to-face interview(s).
Ca. 120 min. direct interview at the relevant Antmicro office, combined with a short practical test. Interview topics may cover anything on your CV, extra materials you have provided, your academic curriculum, your open source projects.
Be ready to write a few lines of code & present your use of the Linux command line
If you would like to apply, send your CV in PDF in English to email@example.com
Please include the following clause in your CV:
„Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016, I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my job offer for the purpose of the present, and future, recruitment by Antmicro Ltd".
Applicants have the right to withdraw their consent, demand the data controller (Antmicro Ltd, ul. Zwierzyniecka 3, 60-813 Poznań, Poland) to provide access, rectify, delete and limit processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object against the processing thereof and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. It is mandatory to provide data in the scope defined by the provisions of the Polish Labour Code (Act of 26th June 1974), while the failure to do so will prevent the applicant from participating in the recruitment. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.