About BNY Mellon Poland
BNY Mellon, the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle
Our employees make a difference every day. By offering opportunities to collaborate with a variety of different teams across disciplines, you will discover new skills and hone your existing competencies.
BNY Mellon Poland is providing support services to BNY Mellon entities. Our office in Wroclaw is a growing location of over 1,000 employees who are focused on providing service excellence across Operations, Investment Services and Technology
About Graduate Opportunities Program
If you’re passionate about making your mark in the financial world, this program is designed to help you achieve your full potential. It gives you the training and exposure to learn, grow and succeed in an international environment as part of a company that’s a global leader.
We welcome talented students and graduates to full-time opportunities in Investment Services and Operations.
What does Graduate Opportunities Program provide?
• Clear career path,
• Clearly defined assessment criteria and associated timeline,
• Regular manager’s feedback on work progress,
• Regular salary increases related with performance,
• Potential promotion to Senior Admin position after 18th month of employment,
• Training package on financial markets, internal systems, business English,
• Working in an international environment, both within the Poland team, as well as in other teams.
What qualifications do I need to apply?
• Advanced English proficiency
• Availability to work full time
• University Education: BA or/and MA in Finance, Banking or Economics
• Basic knowledge of financial markets and accounting
• An interest in a career in financial services
• Ability to learn quickly
• Good communication skills
What can I expect?
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programs
• Language training course
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects including 3 days for volunteering
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount program, employee assistance program, pension scheme, on-site childcare and a parental buddy program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
How does it work?
This is a general requisition. Your exact role will be determined during the application process – you will be aligned to a role that best matches your interests and skills.
- Reference number 2009281
- Job level junior specialist
- Hourly dimension full time $ Month
- Languages English