Based on the Chief Financial Officer’s (CFO) business strategy, our aim is to become a robust CFO organization that attracts top professionals and enables us to engage, grow and retain talents through a rewarding and inclusive partnership culture.
- Grow our Talent – our approach focuses on developing future leaders of the firm through enhanced development programs and career opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion – an inclusive culture engages each individual and makes them feel valued which is important to the success of the organization. It helps us to attract, develop, and retain the best people
- Engagement and Retention – for the long-term success, CFO Finance seeks to enhance the engagement and improve the retention of all employees by cultivating agile working approach, building up possibilities for personnel improvements and acting responsible towards society
- Leadership and Culture – requirements for strong leadership are clearly defined behavioral expectations, targeted growth of hardworking leaders and a culture of partnership and trust
About the program
We offer Internships in the following areas: Treasury, Group Finance and Finance Change. Our three month internship will introduce you to the corporate and financial world at a leading Swiss bank. During this internship you will learn how to use basic tools, such as Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, as well as develop your financial knowledge through our internal training courses.
- You will attend training courses that explain what we do, provide more detail on your role and the role of CFO
- You will have a chance to help others by taking part in a Charity Day organized for our interns
- You will be assigned a Credit Suisse buddy who will provide you with additional support prior to, during, and after your Internship.
- You will undertake an assigned desk specific project during your internship and work on a group project with other interns; this will help you build upon your project management, team collaboration and presentation skills.
Treasury Department actively manages the Bank’s Capital and Liquidity positions within Market and Regulatory constraints. Our key objective is to ensure diversified and uninterrupted Funding sources across multiple Markets. In addition, we define Bank’s Liquidity Structure dependent on our forecasts and instruct traders to execute Bank’s Funding Strategy.
Group Finance COO
Drive control and transparency of CFO Division and GF cost base / headcount, ensuring cost targets are met. Provide management with independent financial information and analysis, Month End Actual/ Budget reporting, Front Office allocation process.
Liquidity Measurement and Reporting
Liquidity Measurement and Reporting (LMR) is a team responsible for liquidity reporting for the main regulators (FINMA, PRA and FED) and other authorities, as well as for management information (MI) to support various functions with regards to liquidity management. Liquidity reports show changes in liquidity resulting from unexpected market events and apply stress calculation assumptions on various financial products to present its behaviour during crisis.
Finance Operations and Application Management
Finance Operations and Application Management is responsible for the execution of Financial Systems Control, Finance Operations, and non-GF Service delivery processes in an effective and controlled manner to meet reporting requirements and to quality standards and timeline. FOAM comprises of three teams: Finance Application Management (FAM), Expense Accounting & Control (EAC) and Finance Operations (FO).
IT Allocations team is an international team responsible for monthly process of IT expense allocations to the final beneficiary within Front Offices or Corporate Functions. IT Allocations process is based on allocations keys delivered by the business. The team is also responsible for IT allocations reporting process and support business when it comes to all matters regarding IT Allocation process.
The program offers opportunities to meet with senior managers, colleagues and peers at all levels across the bank, giving you an insight into the bank, its culture, and helping you to build a professional network. Your manager will work with you on an objective and review process, which will provide an outline of requirements and goals, and provide a structure throughout the placement. While our employees have a wide range of experiences, interests and degrees, they share an intellectual curiosity, a desire to achieve and a pattern of excellence and achievement.
- Client-focused and committed to developing creative solutions
- Critical thinking with excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them
- A reciprocal team member who builds excellent relationships An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Analytical and logical, with raw intellectual ability
- Available for 30-40 hours per week during the internship
- Full-time availability after the internship
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
- Department Chief Financial Officer
- Job level intern
- Hourly dimension full time $ Month
- Languages Polish, English, French, German, Italian