Client Technology (CT)
Fueled by a US$1B investment in technology and innovation, EY is primed to guide clients in their efforts to drive sustainable growth, create new value, and build new and better ways of working. As part of Client Technology, you’ll collaborate with engagement teams, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating technology into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- Support the day to day activities of the development and engineering team by coding, programming and capturing specifications for a defined project, using developing technical capabilities
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a relevant solution or infrastructure, ensuring compliance with the relevant standards
- Work with users to capture requirements and drafts design specifications
Note: This is a global role and may require travel and/or working across time zones.
- Analyze user requirements and translate them into solution or infrastructure deliverables using developing coding and programming skills
- Perform parts of the coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the development process in projects with limited complexity under supervision
- Test finished products for quality purposes and recommend changes to product specifications as necessary
- Collaborate with users to understand requirements and translate requirements into design specifications for the review of more senior members of the team
- Monitor emerging technologies and apply developing skills to solution / infrastructure deliverables
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Developing technical competency in designing, developing, and debugging solutions
What we look for:
We are looking for individuals with initiative, creativity, and a growth mindset. Individuals with the ability to learn new skills and adapt quickly are far more valuable to us in a dynamic technological environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics or related field preferred
- Zero to one year of relevant work experience
- Ability to meet deadlines while simultaneously working on multiple projects
- Exceptional active listening skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with analyzing and solving problems of a complex nature
- Experience working with business, management, and technology concepts
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around the world
- A unique, collaborative culture that provides opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Nurturing relationships with colleagues, counsellors, mentors and advisors who can contribute to your success
EY is committed to be an inclusive employer. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
- Department IT
- Job level junior specialist
- Hourly dimension full time
- Salary not specified $ not-specified Month
- Discipline technical information and telecommunications, Informatics, maths
- Experience 1 year