Olympus is a worldwide leading manufacturer of optical and digital precision technology, provides innovative solutions for state-of-the-art medical systems, digital cameras and scientific solutions. The company’s award-winning products are instrumental in detecting, preventing and healing illness, driving scientific research and documenting life with artistic freedom. In the hands of its customers, Olympus’ high-tech products help to make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling.
Headquartered in Wrocław, Olympus Business Services acts as a shared service centre for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), thus ensuring the harmonisation of administrative processes across the region.
- You will be responsible for specifying the analytical requirements of internal stakeholders and developing practicable solution proposals in a mutual exchange with the analytics business partners.
- At the same time, you will be closely involved in the harmonization of requirements across different business areas, thus ensuring the assurance and improvement of information quality.
- The development of ideas for the further development and improvement of the BI tool landscape at Olympus on the basis of specific departmental requirements is just as much a part of your area of responsibility as the training and coaching of new and advanced BI users and analysts.
- The modeling, development, and improvement of sophisticated dashboarding solutions based on Qlik Sense and Power BI as well as the validation of the solutions together with specialist department experts is your responsibility.
- You act as an interface between the BI-IT department and the management and drive the further development of our global data & analytics platform.
- You see yourself as a business partner and are available as an internal contact person for methodical and technical questions and best practices for data & analytics.
- You will play a significant role in BI projects for the roll-out of new analytical solutions and the improvement of existing tools.
- You have a successfully completed university degree, preferably with a focus on business informatics or comparable
- Several years of experience in dealing with modern Business Intelligence solutions, ideally with Qlik Sense and/or Power BI, as well as SQL knowledge and experience in dealing with databases
- Preferably you will also have experience in Advanced Analytics methods and data visualization best practices and you understand the basic concepts of software engineering and writing program code (e.g. Python)
- General knowledge of ERP systems and ERP structures is desirable
- You have project management experience in a BI context and a very good command of English.
- Good command of German would be beneficial.
- Previous experience in finance or controlling will be an asset.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- You have an independent and goal-oriented way of working and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to work in a team and intercultural competence round off your profile
- Department Bussines Intelligence
- Job level specialist
- Hourly dimension full time $ Month
- Languages English
- Required documents CV