You’ll be based in our Wroclaw office as part of McKinsey Digital and our Client Capabilities Network. McKinsey Digital brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses. Colleagues in our global Client Capabilities Network deliver distinctive client impact through assets and expertise and are driven by a culture of innovation.
You’ll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity and digital transformation. You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm. You’ll also work with colleagues from across McKinsey & Company to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences and businesses, both on technology and non-tech topics.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on learning and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
You will serve internal clients by providing first alert research support to consultants in various IT, data and analytics related topics.
In this role, you will scope and problem-solve with client project teams on their research requirements. You will clarify request objectives and determine the most appropriate, cost-effective and timely research/analytics approach. You will conduct in-depth research using relevant, qualified resources (e.g. proprietary and external databases, analyst reports and expert interviews) to provide the relevant and most updated information.
In parallel, you will support the global data & analytics practice leadership to build out the firm’s capabilities. This includes supporting the organization of the global data summit with >150 chief data officers, running global data & analytics benchmarks and helping with people discussions. You will be a cornerstone of the global core leadership team.
Longer-term, you will have an opportunity to specialize and build expertise in one of the cutting-edge technology topics such as data & analytics, cloud, enterprise architecture and agile to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, IT/computer science, physics, mathematics, electronics or equivalent
- Previous experience with enterprise data management processes or technology is a plus
- General understanding and interest for digital/business technology
- Good proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and relevant analytics/statistical packages
- Professional attitude, intellectual curiosity, good team player and customer service orientation
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize Excellent English communication skills – both written and oral
- Department McKinsey Digital, Client Capability Network, Wroclaw
- Job level junior specialist
- Hourly dimension full time
- Salary not specified $ not-specified Month
- Discipline automation, electronics and electrical engineering, Informatics, maths, physical sciences
- Languages English
- Experience 1 year
- Required documents CV + application form