Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With over 16,000 employees and operations in more than 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage, health and personal care to energy, transportation and semiconductors. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric gases, process and specialty gases, performance materials, equipment and services. Our seven decades of success is a product of the combined imagination of our people.
Currently we are looking for the candidates who are interested in:
Graduate Program 2021 Poland
Our Graduate Program is a strategic investment into our future leaders of Air Products and innovators that will keep us ahead in our field. When you join, right from day one you will work on challenging assignments. We are committed to providing you with an environment in which you can learn, grow and develop. Whether you’re interested in the engineering or commercial aspects of our business, our three-year graduate program is structured to give you the greatest opportunity to develop your career to its highest potential in both of these areas.
Position in: Commercial, Marketing, Customer Service
Possible locations: Warsaw, Siewierz, Kędzierzyn Koźle, Włocławek or other
Starting date: September/ October 2021
The ideal candidate:
- You will be studying or have recently completed a masters degree in Business Engineering or Chemical Engineering and with distinction or combination Engineering / Business
- You will graduate in 2021 or have the first experiences ( up to 0-1 years ) in industrial environment
- You are proud of extraordinary activities during studies and your outstanding successful academic track record. You are curious and passionate person.
- You have excellent communications skills, problem solving and leadership potential
- Polish and fluent English language required, other language will be a plus
- Open for mobility and relocation during the duration of program, driving license
What we offer:
- Attractive employment contract in dynamic, international and stable company
- Extensive learning, challenging and gaining experiences in industrial environment
- Being a part of Graduate Program community of Air Products
- Luxmed, Social Fund including Mała Kafeteria, Life insurance & Retirement Fund
Click here see what our current graduates’ experience is like: https://www.gradcracker.com/hub/315/air-products
We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. In return we offer a culture of respect, challenge and innovation. If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care, accomplish and thrive at Air Products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
|airproducts.com||careers at Air Products|
tell me more
- Job level junior specialist $ Month
- Discipline chemical engineering, Material Engineering, Mechanical engineering, environmental engineering, mining and energy
- Languages English
- Experience none