WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
You will be based in our Client Capabilities Center in Wroclaw and will be part of McKinsey’s Cleansheet Solution.
Our Cleansheet Solution is one of the main digital assets within the Operations Practice and Product Development and Procurement team. Used in over 300 different engagements last year, and subscribed to by over 20 clients, Cleansheet Solution is looking to launch its next growth wave by expanding its R&D team to target industry verticals where Cleansheets has not been significantly adopted.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will shape the future of the Cleansheet Solution by working closely with our product development team to identify opportunities to improve the software and design key features to improve the client experience.
In this role you will own and maintain the data used to develop cost models used by our consulting teams. Moreover, you will be highly entrepreneurial, building innovative content to support growth in new applications and industry verticals, and expanding usage of Cleansheet solution.
You will source and develop new data sources to be incorporated in cost models, involving bespoke research, data engineering and analytics. You will maintain and update existing data inside the Solution at regular intervals (e.g., quarterly, annually) to ensure they are up-to-date
You will generate new business insights by performing complex data analytics, interpreting trends and patterns, and automating them by building algorithms. You will evaluate and drive integration of data sources with other digital assets across the Operations practice and our firm.
You will codify new knowledge for future use by the Solution and the practice. Furthermore, you will develop expertise across Cleansheet’s use cases in procurement negotiations and target costing, and assist in proposals and client conversations.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Engineering or related field, with strong record of academic performance
- 0-2 years of experience as product engineer, software engineer, data engineer, data analyst or related disciplines
- Solid analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to disaggregate issues and identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Team player, with ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Reference number Data Management and Analytics Analyst
- Department Operations
- Job level specialist
- Hourly dimension full time
- Salary not specified $ not-specified Month
- Discipline maths, physical sciences
- Experience none