Client Technology (CT)
Data Operations Associate
Fueled by a US$1B investment in technology and innovation, EY is primed to guide clients in their efforts to drive sustainable growth, create new value, and build new and better ways of working. As part of Client Technology, you’ll collaborate with engagement teams, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating technology into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- Work upon extraction and analysis of multiple financial reports during pre-close and post-close period
- Note: This is a global role and may require travel and/or working across time zones.
- Timely and accurately extraction of financial and taxation reports from SAP, Concor and other ERP Systems
- Share the reports with Clients and EY users across multiple countries
- Preparation and analysis of financial data, account reconciliations, trial balance, journal entries, etc. to assist EY Teams
- Liaise and provide relevant information, data and support to Clients and other functions within EY
- Learn and perform activities through knowledge transfer/cross training and prepare/update process documents
- Prepare, review, update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for activities performed
- Identify process improvements or automation opportunities and work towards implementation, process simplification and cost saving
- Timely and accurately updating time sheets and operational files/trackers
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- MS-Office with good command on MS-Excel
- Willingness to adapt, learn and perform
- Flexible to work in shifts or extra hours specially during the peak period of the month, as per the business requirements
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural and team environment
What we look for:
We are looking for individuals with initiative, creativity, and a growth mindset. Individuals with the ability to learn new skills and adapt quickly are far more valuable to us in a dynamic technological environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, computer science or related field preferred
- Zero to one year of relevant work experience
- Ability to meet deadlines while simultaneously working on multiple projects
- Exceptional active listening skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with analyzing and solving problems of a complex nature
- Experience working with business, management, and technology concepts
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around the world
- A unique, collaborative culture that provides opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Nurturing relationships with colleagues, counsellors, mentors and advisors who can contribute to your success
EY is committed to be an inclusive employer. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
- Department IT
- Job level junior specialist
- Hourly dimension full time
- Salary not specified $ not-specified Month
- Languages English
- Experience 1 year
- Required documents CV