💰 Salary up to 22 000 PLN net/month
🌎 Mostly remote, team catch-up in Wrocław once a week
☑️ Full time
- Very strong written and spoken skills, including presentations.
- Enjoy working both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Post-graduate degree in numerical/commercial discipline (STEM).
- Your technical skillset (two or more of the below):
- Advanced knowledge of SQL to drive commercial analytics.
- Experience in communicating insight through Tableau or PowerBI
- Experience developing solutions using Cloud Infrastructure (any of AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Experience developing data pipelines with technologies such as dbt, Airflow, Spark, Databricks, Kafka
- Experience applying machine learning and advanced analytics techniques in a commercial setting
- Comfortable writing code in Python (and/or R)
- English proficiency is essential
- You will combine your technical skills with the ability to translate insights to and consult with a non-technical audience.
- Client facing consulting role within the Analytics team.
- Reporting to the Director of Poland and Head of Analytics.
- Understand project requirements, map key processes, design and build solutions, and deliver the final project output.
- Working closely with the team but also individually.
- Possibility to learn from an ultra-experienced CTO/tech lead.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology.
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere.
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration.
- Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills.
- Direct contact with the founder of the company.
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals.
- Salary up to 22 000 PLN net/month
- Loose atmosphere, no tight deadlines, work with experienced developers, great opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge
- Highly attractive remuneration package with a relocation bonus
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.Find out more: https://devsdata.com/
- Job level specialist
- Hourly dimension full time
- Salary more than 5000zl $ more-than-5000zl Month
- Discipline automation, electronics and electrical engineering, technical information and telecommunications, Informatics, maths, physical sciences
- Languages English
- Required documents CV