Graduate Program: Junior IT Analyst
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
Rotational program where you will have the opportunity to tackle different roles and develop Analyst skills in the areas of Project Management, Business Analysis, and Product Management. By the end of the program, you will be mapped to the role that best aligns to your skills and interests.
Your key responsibilities
Project Management, you will support the project team with the delivery of small to medium projects within planned scope, schedule and budget while developing technical capabilities.
- Analyze, review and document the requirements of a project throughout its lifecycle and monitor progress, costs and timescales. We have established processes and tools that you will use to support the execution of project deliverables and raise risks and issues where required
- Develop your skills in communication, leadership and risk management as you manage the project through its lifecycle
Business Analysis, you will plan, collect, analyze and interpret business situation, challenges, models, processes and operations to develop an understanding of business needs and requirements.
- Develop your skills in business analysis knowledge areas encompassing of business analysis planning, elicitation, requirements analysis and design definition, requirements lifecycle management, solution validation and strategy analysis
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to assemble, understand, document and analyze business situations and challenges to identify business requirements and value
- Develop and apply your interpersonal skills to engage with different functions within EY and negotiate various aspects of work effort to enable the business future state
Product Management, you will be aligned to specific products and are responsible for daily activities, including requirement development and socialization, understanding design methodologies, and interpreting data and metrics of product performance.
- Support the product management team with daily activities aligned to a specific product, such as analyzing requirements and assisting with product selection, development and socialization
- Build relationships across the wider product delivery team and other roles to assist with the definition of product features and requirements
- Develop market awareness and apply creative thinking to identify market potentials where research and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data are encouraged to provide insights to the product group
What we look for
Results-oriented individuals with diverse skillsets and technological emerging competencies, like analytics, blockchain, artificial intelligence and cybersecurity. We are looking for individuals with initiative, creativity, and a growth mentality. Individuals with the ability to learn new skills and adapt quickly are far more valuable to us in a dynamic technological environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related field preferred
- Zero to one year of relevant work experience
- Ability to meet deadlines while simultaneously working on multiple projects
- Exceptional active listening skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with analyzing and solving problems of a complex nature
- Experience working with business, management, and technology concepts
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Job level junior specialist
- Hourly dimension full time $ Month
- Languages English
- Experience none