Do you want to be a part of an agile team that develops best-in-class hydraulic and engine installations?
If you do, then you are at the RIGHT place!
Right now, we are looking for a Design Engineer to be part of our Hydraulic and Engine installation team.
Our team is responsible for both hydraulic and engine installations of Articulated Haulers. The hydraulic and engine installations are one of the most important installations in our products, and future demands give us many exciting things to work with. So, come and join us!
What we offer YOU?
• Participation in transformation where electromobility becomes your everyday life
• Working on development of key products for Volvo Construction Equipment
• Global development opportunities: you will be working with colleagues from all around the globe
• Access to the newest technology: you can try yourself with VR or print your protype on 3D print
• Collaborative environment based on Swedish organizational culture
• Our work is performed in cross-functional projects, so you will have really skilled colleagues and some truly exciting challenges to work with.
• Work life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
• Employment contract directly with Volvo Construction Equipment in Poland
• Free of charge, private healthcare (Medicover) with dedicated medical facility available also onsite
• A modern campus with a large parking area (both for bicycles and cars)
What would be your responsibilities?
• Participation in development projects of VCE products such as Articulated Hauler
• Daily cooperation with other design engineers locally and globally
• Hydraulic and engine installation development
• Creating 3D and 2D design documentation
• Modification and adaptation of current solutions on machines according to Volvo standards
Who are You?
• You have a technical degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• You have general knowledge of engines and hydraulic systems
• You are eager to develop yourself in the field of engine and hydraulics
• You are a skilled communicator in English, both written and verbal
• You have a positive attitude and are always open to learning new things.
• You are bursting with new ideas for development and don’t hesitate to voice your thoughts on front of others
And it is an added value if:
• You can speak Polish (at least B1 level)
• You have been working in automotive industry
• You are experienced in Catia V5 (Parts Design, Assembly Design, Drawing)
Hoping to hear from you! We cannot wait to meet you during interview!
- Job level junior specialist $ Month
- Languages English