Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Student Career experience program
Your experience program!
Become a part of the IBM Student Career experience program aimed at those who want to start their professional career in one of the best IT companies in the world.
Currently, we are looking for enthusiastic students who are open to start theirs work experience in Mainframe/Cloud/Security/Project Management/DB/Linux/Windows/People Management/Compliance/Service Management area.
BM Student Career experience program will be held remotely at IBM CIC Wroclaw & Katowice.
The program is focused on both learning and practical project tasks. Students will work in individual streams on solving the given cases.
This 3-month unpaid program is designed to offer you tailored mentoring, training, and first business experience. It is shaped to grow your potential and enhance your career.
Have you ever wondered how the work in such a huge and famous IT company looks like?
Are you curious to know what else career path and development we can offer for people like you to let their dreams come true and pursue your passion?
Find it out today and make the first step with IBM!
What can we offer you?
- Flexible working hours to suit your study plan
- Becoming part of one of the best IT company in the world
- First good preparation for your future job
- Real possibility to gain practical experience
- Taste of Agile
- Access to interesting training and courses
- Training Certificates obtained
- Cooperation in a team of juniors like you and professional IBM
- Care and mentoring of professional IBM’s coaches
- Great atmosphere during this program
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Very good in English
- Interest in IT Mainframe/Cloud/Security/Project Management/DB/Linux/Windows/People Management/Compliance/Service Management area
- Good organization skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn and discover the IT world
- Access to computer and stable internet connection
- Reference number 361086BR
- Department Mainframe/Cloud/Security/Project Management/DB/Linux/Windows/People Management/Compliance/Service Management area
- Job level intern
- Hourly dimension part time $ Month
- Discipline automation, electronics and electrical engineering, technical information and telecommunications, management and quality science, Informatics, maths, physical sciences
- Languages English
- Experience none
- Required documents CV