Junior Data Specialist
Fueled by a US$1B investment in technology and innovation, EY is primed to guide clients in their efforts to drive sustainable growth, create new value, and build new and better ways of working. As part of Client Technology, you’ll collaborate with engagement teams, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating technology into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- Work upon extraction and analysis of multiple financial reports during pre-close and post-close period
- Note: This is a global role and may require travel and/or working across time zones.
- Timely and accurately extraction of financial and taxation reports from SAP, Concor and other ERP Systems
- Share the reports with Clients and EY users across multiple countries
- Preparation and analysis of financial data, account reconciliations, trial balance, journal entries, etc. to assist EY Teams
- Liaise and provide relevant information, data and support to Clients and other functions within EY
- Learn and perform activities through knowledge transfer/cross training and prepare/update process documents
- Prepare, review, update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for activities performed
- Identify process improvements or automation opportunities and work towards implementation, process simplification and cost saving
- Timely and accurately updating time sheets and operational files/trackers
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- MS-Office with good command on MS-Excel
- Willingness to adapt, learn and perform
- Flexible to work in shifts or extra hours specially during the peak period of the month, as per the business requirements
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural and team environment
What we look for
We are looking for individuals with initiative, creativity, and a growth mindset. Individuals with the ability to learn new skills and adapt quickly are far more valuable to us in a dynamic technological environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, computer science or related field preferred
- Zero to one year of relevant work experience
- Ability to meet deadlines while simultaneously working on multiple projects
- Exceptional active listening skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with analyzing and solving problems of a complex nature
- Experience working with business, management, and technology concepts
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Department IT
- Job level junior specialist
- Hourly dimension full time $ Month
- Experience none