Thinking about gaining your first professional experience? Have you just finished your studies or you can’t get satisfaction with your first job? Using English is as natural for you as using Polish and you don’t want to fall behind after graduating? Looking for a job in an IT company but programming seems for you like rocket science? If yes, you are in a good place, cause this is exactly what we are looking for!
We offer a full-time job right now!
Join us in our new team in Wrocław, have contact with your beloved language, meet fantastic people and who knows…maybe start your journey in IT!?
- You are the „Chosen One” if you have a teamwork attitude but with strong motivation to work without supervision as well
- You can use English in speaking and writing at least on an upper-intermediate level at least
- Knowledge of other languages is also an advantage: German, French, Dutch, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian
- You are a conscientious and accurate person
- You have the ability to understand and perform assigned tasks and duties in a timely manner
- You do not get bored too quickly doing repetitive tasks
- You can commute daily to a very modern and extremely neat office located in Wrocław technological city center
- Make your first steps in a professional, corporate environment
- Generate tagged data according to task guidelines
- Analyze documents using provided tools, verify and correct them for the purpose of the Machine Learning algorithms
- Maintain absolute confidentiality of project and client data
- Learn and have fun as much as you can!
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Recruitments for this and similar positions in GlobalLogic are constantly open. By submitting your application you give GlobalLogic your consent to process your personal data for the purpose of such recruitments. More details on how we process your personal data and what are your rights can be found here: https://www.globallogic.com/eu-recruitment-privacy/. Remember that you can withdraw your consent anytime, for example by sending an e-mail at privacy[at]globallogic.com
- Reference number SCE/9/2021
- Job level junior specialist
- Hourly dimension full time
- Salary not specified $ not-specified Month
- Languages English
- Experience none
- Required documents CV