Client Technology (CT)
Junior SAP Engineer
Fueled by a US$1B investment in technology and innovation, EY is primed to guide clients in their efforts to drive sustainable growth, create new value, and build new and better ways of working. As part of Client Technology, you’ll collaborate with engagement teams, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating technology into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- Work as an ABAP/SAPUI5/Fiori Developer in a highly motivated agile development team according to scrum methodology, collaborating with technology teams across all EY Service Lines helping them identify and implement a productized strategy to greatly increase the quality of products
- Work alongside experienced colleagues that support the candidate in acquiring the knowledge they need to build up
- Contribute with innovative ideas and concepts to build and deliver the best products, taking over responsibility for design, testing, implementation, maintenance, and customer support
- Cooperate closely with colleagues in other development teams and functions across the globe
- Focus on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of complex product features in a development team
- Resolve complex issues within own area of expertise and support others in resolving issues
- Drive initiatives & topics to resolution in a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency
- Constantly improve own work methods to gain state-of-the-art agile software engineering skills
- Enhance skills beyond own core functional focus and work on other tasks for the benefit of the team
- Work with teams across organizational and geographical boundaries to design and develop the State-of-the-art architecture for SAP applications
- Understand the needs of our customers and transform them into innovative concepts for products and play a hands-on role in shaping the product in implementing the requirements
- Ensure high quality standards of the product
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Innovative out-of-the box thinker combined with business acumen.
- First experience in software development & programming – ABAP, Webdynpro, OData, JAVA, SAP HANA Core Data Services and Fiori Elements.
- Understanding and initial experience in developing Fiori/UI5 applications on SAP Cloud Platform and / or using ABAP development workbench.
- Expertise in responsive designing as well as modern UI development standards and user experience.
- Experience in GIT/ Gerrit and deploying apps.
- Experience with test driven development.
- Knowledge of IT principles & Data Security and preparation and implementation of Test plans.
What we look for:
We are looking for individuals with initiative, creativity, and a growth mindset. Individuals with the ability to learn new skills and adapt quickly are far more valuable to us in a dynamic technological environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Zero to one year of relevant work experience
- Ability to meet deadlines while simultaneously working on multiple projects
- Exceptional active listening skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with analyzing and solving problems of a complex nature
- Experience working with business, management, and technology concepts
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around the world
- A unique, collaborative culture that provides opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Nurturing relationships with colleagues, counsellors, mentors and advisors who can contribute to your success
EY is committed to be an inclusive employer. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
- Department IT
- Job level junior specialist
- Hourly dimension full time
- Salary not specified $ not-specified Month
- Languages English
- Experience 1 year
- Required documents CV