The Engineering Center in Bielsko-Biała as an independent unit focuses on designing mechatronic systems, prototype production and testing as well as acoustic and mechanical validation and software development for electric power steering systems (EPS). We currently employ approximately 200 people.
- Software integration testing and software testing for electro-mechanical steering systems (EPS),
- Analysis of technical software specifications, i.e. requirements and software or system architecture,
- Development of test cases and test campaigns according to verification criteria using C programming language,
- Execution of test cases for microcontroller systems (16/32-bit platforms, single and multi-core) using variety of methods & tools,
- Maintenance of SW Test and Validation infrastructure,
- Working with tools supporting development of embedded software, e.g. compilers, code analysis and modeling/simulation tools.
- Master’s degree or master level student in engineering with background in electronics, computer science, telecommunication, mechatronics, biomedical engineering or similar,
- English language skills on at least communicative level,
- Basic command of C programming language (preferred) or other programming/scripting languages,
- Understanding of electronic circuits and embedded systems is an advantage,
- Knowledge/experience with UML is an advantage,
- Experience within automotive industry is an advantage (including AUTOSAR, ISO 26262 or Automotive SPICE).
- Relocation package, private medical care and employee package,
- Good working environment and multinational team,
- Exposure to modern technologies,
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Department Testy i walidacja
- Job level junior specialist
- Hourly dimension full time $ Month
- Discipline automation, electronics and electrical engineering, technical information and telecommunications, Informatics
- Languages English
- Required documents cv