This is a great opportunity to be a part of an exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service.
The Master Data Associate is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of vendor accounts and bank data in addition to the creation of new vendors, customers, and employees.
The Master Data associate is also responsible for liaising with contacts in the markets to ensure that changes to accounts are correct and made in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- An ambitious goal to set up a new Global Business Center
- The complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
Main areas of responsibility:
- Creating the financial and purchasing side of new vendors.
- Changing and maintaining the vendor’s master data, deleting financial and purchasing vendors.
- Maintaining purchasing/FI/Intercompany vendors.
- Processing requests for Master Data from all Manchester entities and ensuring that all requests are dealt with in the agreed SLA.
- Responsible for executing and evidencing any J-SOX controls where the Master Data Associate is identified as a controlling owner in the J-SOX GRM to meet compliance standards as defined by internal and external auditors.
- Updating the Exchange Rates on a daily basis, including Bank Holidays when required, Creating new Bank details in the master file.
You as a professional:
- University degree or equivalent
- Good standard of GCSE. Mathematics and English grade C or above compulsory
- 1 + years of working within Master Data
- SAP R3 Knowledge preferred. Competent Microsoft Excel / Word / Outlook user
- Excellent Microsoft Excel data manipulation skills and must be competent with all other Microsoft Office programs
- Strong command of English (oral and written). Knowledge of languages of the markets in scope preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with good technical accounting knowledge
You as a person:
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team management skills to coach, develop and motivate individuals
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details
- Well organized and detailed oriented
- Job level specialist $ Month