For our R&D world, we are looking for a talented person with a strong motivation and a strong attitude to continuous improvement, who is ready to take on the challenge as a Mechanical Engineer, focused on metal stamping and plastic moulded parts. We are using the latest prototyping technologies (3D printers, CNC milling, CNC laser) to implement every good idea.
Your main tasks:
• Supporting actions increasing the quality of the final product
• Supporting actions related to product cost reduction
• Supporting projects implementing new products and / or new technologies
• Collaborating with suppliers to optimize product and process
• Component evaluation and measurement
• Prototyping including 3D printing
• Student or graduate of mechanical engineering or similar
• Availability minimum 30 hours per week
• Practical knowledge of 2D, 3D CAD programs (Catia or others)
• Practical knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of the English language at the communicative level
• Fluent knowledge of the Polish language
• Manual work skills in the workshop / prototype workshop
• The ability of an analytical approach to solving technical problems
• Ability to perform measurements with a caliper
• Work in an international environment of experienced engineers
• Possibility to implement your own projects (3D printing, CNC milling machine, Laser)
• Possibility to understand all processes in the production company
• Learning programs Catia, TeamCenter, and other.
• Training in project management in a corporation based on the MS Project or excel.
• FEM calculation training.
- Department Product Care
- Job level intern
- Hourly dimension full time $ Month