Want to revolutionize IoT development?
In our team we develop Renode – an open source development framework for embedded systems that allows you to emulate complicated multi-node environments. We bring what’s best in software development to the world of embedded, with testing capabilities, continuous integration and rapid prototyping.
As a team member you will develop software in C# and C. You will work with different operating systems, Linux being your everyday working environment. You will work on new ways to enhance the Renode workflow and integrate it with external tools. You will also create models of embedded devices, learning about the very details of computer architectures. You will be required to show considerable analytical and OOP skills, as well as the ability to create scripts in different languages to automate your work.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electronics or related fields
- expertise in C#
- readiness for everyday work in Linux
- strong C programming knowledge
- willingness to learn about computer architecture
- experience in git
- interest in open source projects
- interest in embedded systems / IoT is welcome
- good command of English
- ability and willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- full-time employment only (no B2B, no agencies)
- valid work permit for Poland/European Union
Please include the following clause in your CV:
„Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016, I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my job offer for the purpose of the present, and future, recruitment by Antmicro Ltd”.
Applicants have the right to withdraw their consent, demand the data controller (Antmicro Ltd, ul. Zwierzyniecka 3, 60-813 Poznań, Poland) to provide access, rectify, delete and limit processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object against the processing thereof and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. It is mandatory to provide data in the scope defined by the provisions of the Polish Labour Code (Act of 26th June 1974), while the failure to do so will prevent the applicant from participating in the recruitment. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.
- Job level specialist
- Hourly dimension full time $ Month
- Discipline automation, electronics and electrical engineering, technical information and telecommunications, Informatics, maths
- Faculty Faculty of Electronics, Faculty of Computer Science and Management, Faculty of Fundamental Problems of Technology, Faculty of Microsystem Electronics and Photonics
- Languages English
- Required documents CV