XTRF is an innovative new technology company transforming the translation industry.
Our proprietary cloud-based management system is one of the most popular and fastest-growing tools supporting the work of translation agencies and corporate translation departments. Several hundred companies successfully use it worldwide to streamline workflow and increase productivity.
Currently, the XTRF team consists of approximately 70 employees, including customer consultants, support specialists, IT developers, UX and graphics designers, testers and others.
Working as a Product Customization Developer, you will be responsible for creating new features and services running alongside the core product. You’ll do that using the latest technology and all the creative freedom you can get.
Who are we looking for?
Working as a Product Customization Developer, you will be responsible for the implementation and development of customization projects for our clients such as writing scripts and reports in Apache Velocity and Apache Groovy languages, preparing Document Templates in Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT). You will also prepare estimates and documentation for your projects.
In this position, you will provide clients with dedicated and personalized solutions and will cooperate closely with our internal IT teams. You will interact with clients to make sure all their requirements and needs are fulfilled in a professional and timely manner.
As a Product Customization Developer not only will you have the opportunity to use and develop your technical skills, but you will also have the unique opportunity to work with clients from all over the world resulting in the development of your interpersonal and intercultural communication skills.
- Experience in programming in Java or another object-oriented programming language
- Knowledge of Spring
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Being well organized with good time management skills
- Self-reliance, ability to quickly learn and adapt
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal in English
(or the willingness to learn these):
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Knowledge of GIT and Jenkins
- Competitive salary
- Professional development paths
- Flexible working hours
- No formal dress code
- Multisport card and medical insurance
Send us your CV along with the included clause on processing personal data.
- Department Customization
- Job level junior specialist
- Hourly dimension full time $ Month
- Discipline technical information and telecommunications, Informatics
- Languages English
- Experience none