We are looking for a positive, self-driven Intern, who will support the recruitment team on daily basis.
Join our great team, find the best talent and develop your career in an international organization. We would love to get to know you!
We offer a paid 3-months internship.
- Relevant sourcing or recruitment experience required or a strong interest to learn in that area
- Interest in IT, software development, new technologies
- Ability to overcome the routine and find new ways to find and attract talent
- A creative and strategic view of sourcing
- Results-oriented mindset, data-driven, ‚never give up’ approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience in the use of ATS and social media nice to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or Human Resources or related is nice to have
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit
- Support Recruitment Team in everyday tasks
- Keep database/ ATS up to date
- Scheduling screening and interviews
- Screen candidates for open positions
- Build and own a sourcing pipeline and candidate pool for key positions
- Identify strategic search opportunities and assist in managing search strategy for priority roles
- Source and develop passive candidates through networking, complex internet searches, social media, and research
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company’s candidate database and shared documents
- Prepare ad-hoc reports about the competencies on the market
Your personal data will be processed only for the purpose of this recruitment process. If you want us to process your personal data also for the purpose of future recruitment processes in GlobalLogic, please add the following consent to your application or send it to us in a message:
“I agree to process of my personal data by GlobalLogic for the purpose of future recruitment processes”. More details on how we process your personal data and what are your rights can be
found here: https://www.globallogic.com/eu-recruitment-privacy/. Remember that you can withdraw your consent anytime, for example by sending an e-mail at email@example.com
- Reference number REC/GL/2021
- Department Rekrutacji
- Job level intern $ Month
- Languages English