What Will You Be Doing?
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for declarative development, testing and debugging of applications. You will be expected to work independently or as a part of a team to deliver Salesforce solutions for customers using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com platform and more.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and implement Salesforce applications: creating and modifying apex classes, triggers and lightning components
- Analyze customer business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Assist clients during testing phases of projects by providing remote training and support
- Configure/build new functionality in the Salesforce.com platform using declarative solutions: custom objects, validations, process automation tools, security
- Test implemented application and configuration: manual tests and code
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs
- Document solutions and configurations
- Configure and build new functionality based on 3rd party applications
- Partner with the development team to take clients beyond Salesforces declarative capabilities
What You Need for This Position:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field required
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role or an internship
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of B2 English language level
- Client facing experience
Preferred but not required
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Salesforce certifications (Platform, Dev, Admin, Developer, Sales Cloud or Service Cloud) or experience with Salesforce and its Lightning Platform a plus
What’s in It for You?
Be Yourself: Our Team shares a culture of camaraderie, pride and determination to excel.
Be Challenged: We credit this to our unique learning environment that fosters career development from new skills to business acumen.
Be Happy & Healthy: We provide our employees a work-life balance with a competitive salary & compensation package.
Who Are We?
ForeFront is a global cloud services and software company. Our expertise enables enterprise-wide digital transformation through cloud strategy, custom app development, systems integration, agile delivery, and change management. We work alongside technology disruptors to accelerate business transformation and solve some of the industry’s most complex challenges in Healthcare / Life Sciences, Manufacturing, and High Tech Software. With talented professionals, broad technology and digital transformation capabilities, and a flexible and collaborative approach – our commitment is to use our award-winning solutions to keep your business #AtTheForeFront.
Why Join Us?
Whether on-site at our HQ or remote – our Team loves it here because of our culture and the various challenging projects they get to engage in. We pride ourselves on the investment we make in training and growing our people – including opportunities to travel to the USA. Voted TOP 5 of Best Places to Work in NJ 2020 & having worked with remote staff for many years, we can ensure that no matter where you are in the world – we are a Team.
- Job level junior specialist
- Hourly dimension full time $ Month
- Languages English