Your responsibilities will include
- Providing numerical analyses to support engineering teams in the product development process for new project initiatives,
- Development of architecture as well as cost-reduction actions for the current production,
- Preparing detailed reports,
- Supporting the team on a daily basis.
What we offer
- Paid internship in multinational company,
- Development of knowledge on system modelling of heat exchangers, compressors, thermodynamics and fluid dynamics,
- Development of knowledge of Mathlab/ Dymola or ANSYS Fluent,
- Code reading and writing skillset, ability to write short scripts in Python, C++ or equivalent,
- Using the system models evaluate the design requirements,
- Participate in the Model Validation process.
Preferred skills and experiences
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and other related majors,
- Knowledge of Mathlab, Dymola or ANSYS Fluent,
- Required: English (min. B2),
- Availability: min. 30h per week,
- Soft skills: problem solving skills, communication skills, team work, proactiveness.
- Job level intern $ Month