Do you wish to shape the future of computing systems?
In our team we work with the newest, bleeding edge embedded technologies. We develop products integrating modern application processors with open source software like Linux or Zephyr. The work often includes designing the entire system architecture, choosing proper software technologies, implementing missing software elements and integrating them together.
As a team member you will develop software for embedded devices like device drivers, operating system adaptations or control applications. In everyday work you will use Linux and develop for Linux or other open source operating systems. You will be encouraged to automate your workflow with scripting whenever possible. You will be responsible for writing automated tests and Continuous Integration scripts for validating the software you create.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electronics or related fields
- good understanding of computer architectures and programming
- knowledge or willingness to learn Linux kernel development (and other open source operating systems)
- expertise in C/C++
- knowledge of Linux and its internals
- experience with bash, git, gcc, make
- experience with Python and / or other scripting languages is welcome
- good command of English
- ability and willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- full-time employment only (no B2B, no agencies)
- valid work permit for Poland/European Union
Please include the following clause in your CV:
„Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016, I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my job offer for the purpose of the present, and future, recruitment by Antmicro Ltd”.
Applicants have the right to withdraw their consent, demand the data controller (Antmicro Ltd, ul. Zwierzyniecka 3, 60-813 Poznań, Poland) to provide access, rectify, delete and limit processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object against the processing thereof and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. It is mandatory to provide data in the scope defined by the provisions of the Polish Labour Code (Act of 26th June 1974), while the failure to do so will prevent the applicant from participating in the recruitment. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.
- Job level specialist
- Hourly dimension full time $ Month
- Discipline automation, electronics and electrical engineering, technical information and telecommunications, Informatics
- Faculty Faculty of Electronics, Faculty of Computer Science and Management, Faculty of Fundamental Problems of Technology, Faculty of Microsystem Electronics and Photonics
- Languages English
- Required documents CV