BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle.
REMOTE WORK OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE, WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES FROM ALL OVER POLAND
As a Model Risk Specialist you will be responsible for reviewing machine learning and artificial intelligence approaches. This requires challenging the ML/AI models built by the model development team and designing and executing tests for conceptual framework and outcomes. The role may require building benchmarks (shadow frameworks) that run alongside those in production, allowing MRMG to monitor performance in real time. You will be guided by more senior colleagues that help establish the validation scope. The work is highly independent and requires responsibility and accountability for accuracy and quality.
- Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• Master’s Degree/PhD in a quantitative discipline (engineering or mathematics or physics or statistics or econometrics or data science)
• The candidate must have a superb quantitative and analytical background with a solid theoretical foundation,
• Understanding of design, development, and implementation of machine learning and artificial intelligence models
• 1-2 years of experience after Master’s degree (for strong candidates with PhD title experience is not mandatory),
• Programming skills in one of those languages: Python, R, Matlab or similar,
• Good communication skills. The candidate should have a strong interest in: financial engineering or products of financial markets or statistics or econometric modeling or data science or machine learning.
- Department Model Risk
- Job level specialist
- Salary more than 5000zl $ more-than-5000zl Month
- Faculty Faculty of Electronics, Faculty of Computer Science and Management, Faculty of Microsystem Electronics and Photonics, Faculty of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Faculty of Technology and Computer Science, Faculty of Technology and Engineering, Faculty Of Technology And Natural Sciences
- Languages English