Please read the content of the following terms, as it is in accordance with the act on rendering electronic services of 18 July 2002, the source of your and our rights and obligations in connection with your use of the website resources www.biurokarier.pwr.edu.pl.
These rules will be available here at the following URL address: www.biurokarier.pwr.edu.pl throughout its existence.
REGULATIONS OF THE WROCŁAW UNIVERSITY
OF TECHNOLOGY CAREER SERVICES WEBSITE
Service Provider - Wrocław University of Technology, located in Wroclaw at 27 S. Wyspiański Coast, 50-370 Wrocław, which has a tax identification number 896-00-05-851
User - adult natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality that uses the services offered by the website, which do not required a registration (in particular students and graduates of the Wrocław University of Technology, students and graduates of other universities, employers)
Recipient - adult natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, who set up an account on the Website and use of the services offered by the website (especially students and graduates of the Wroclaw University of Technology, students and graduates of other universities, employers)
Website - internet service in which the Service Provider provides the Services, available at the following URL address: www.biurokarier.pwr.edu.pl
Service - all electronically supplied services, provided by the Service Provider within the Website, in particular the publication of information on job offers, internship and free training courses, workshops, etc., publishing business cards to potential employers, information from the labor market
Registration form - the form provided by the Service Provider, which fills the user to open an Account
Account - a collection of resources, functions and powers created for the Recipient through the Website
Profile - a set of information and data describing the Recipient, submitted by him voluntarily as part of the functionality of Account
Regulations - this document
1. These Regulations specify:
a) the rules for the use by Users and the Recipients of the services provide by the Service Provider, available at the following URL address: www.biurokarier.pwr.edu.pl;
b) the responsibilities and powers of the Service Provider and the Users and Recipients related to use of the Website;
c) the rules for personal data security.
2. The Service Provider provides services in accordance with the Regulations.
3. The Service Provider provides access to Regulations free of charge prior to entering into a contract for the provision of the services.
4. The User and Recipient are not bound by the provisions of the Regulations, which were not made available as described above.
5. The User and Recipient are obliged to comply with the provisions of the Regulations.
6. Use of the Website is free of charge.
1. The conclusion of a service contract with the User takes place upon use of any services offered by the Website, which does not require an Account.
2. The conclusion of a service contract with the Recipient occurs upon registration on the Website, which is tantamount to setting up an account and acceptance of the Regulations by the selection button.
1. The condition of using the functionality of the Website as a Recipient is to register on the website at the following URL address: www.biurokarier.pwr.edu.pl.
a) registration form is located on the home page, when selecting the "Register" → "Corporate Account";
b) access to self-add jobs / apprenticeships / internships follows after receiving the e-mail information confirming the correct register on the Website (in case of improper filling out the registration form account of the employer will not be activated).
3. On the Website they may not be published contents of a commercial nature.
4. Students / Graduates:
a) registration form is located on the home page, when selecting the "Register" → "Student / Graduate";
b) access to the functionality of the Website follows after receiving the e-mail information confirming the proper registration.
5. Recipient by registering declares that:
a) data provided by him during the registration process are true and in conformity with the actual circumstances;
b) he is entitled to conclude an agreement for the provision of electronic services.
6. It is forbidden to post on this Website incorrect contents, inconsistent with the law or violating personal rights of third parties.
7. In case of giving false data by Recipient, the Service Provider has the right to:
a) call the Recipient to immediately remove the irregularities;
b) block his Account until the clarification of the case;
c) delete his Account.
8. The Service Provider reserves the right to remove the Recipients Accounts, whose activities were considered harmful or not in accordance with the Regulations.
9. Forwarding to the third parties the data which allows access to the Recipient's accounts (login and password) is forbidden.
10. The Recipient may at any time remove his data / Account from the Website. Account will be deleted after sending email request to the Service Provider (Service Provider e-mail address: email@example.com; please give the full name and address to be removed in the e-mail).
1. Technical requirements of Website are as follows:
a) access to the Internet;
b) access to view documents in HTML format;
c) allow session cookies in the internet explorer;
d) in case of services dedicated to Recipients, having a personal e-mail account (e-mail).
2. The Service Provider declares that he is not internet service provider. Access to it, as well as hardware, User and Recipient is obliged to secure on their own.
3. Given the standard risks associated with the use of the Internet, Service Provider recommends taking appropriate steps to minimize it.
1. Recipient independently and voluntarily submits his personal information during registration.
2. The administrator of personal data within the meaning to the Law dated August 29, 1997. Personal Data Protection (consolidated text Dz. U. of 2002. No. 101, item. 926, as amended.) is a Service Provider.
3. The Service Provider processes personal data in order to provide the service and in legitimate purpose in a secure manner required to the Law dated August 29, 1997. Personal Data Protection (consolidated text Dz. U. of 2002. No. 101, item. 926, as amended.).
4. In order to provide the service, the Service Provider reserves the right to entrust the processing of personal data on the terms specified in the Law dated August 29, 1997. Personal Data Protection (consolidated text Dz. U. of 2002. No. 101, item. 926, as amended.).
6. User and the Recipient shall have the right to access, update and correct their data.
7. In case of obtaining the information about the use the Website by the Recipient in a manner inconsistent with the law or the Regulations, the Service Provider may process Recipient's personal data to the extent necessary to determine the liability of the Recipient.
RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY
1. The Service Provider shall exercise due diligence to permanent and continuous provision of services.
2. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any interruption in access to the Webiste caused by failures, technical interruptions, data loss or force majeure.
3. The Service Provider is not responsible for the content of advertisements added by employers, as well as offered by them working conditions. All disputes connected with it should be resolved between the parties without the participation of the Service Provider.
4. The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove information from Website without having to give a reason.
1. These Regulations apply from the moment of publication at the following URL address: www.biurokarier.pwr.edu.pl.
2. The Service Provider reserves the right to change the Regulations at any time, without prior notification to the Users and the Recipients. The changes come into force from the moment of publication of the amended Regulations.
3. In matters not regulated by the Regulations apply the provisions of the Act of electronic services, the Law on Personal Data Protection, the Civil Code and other provisions of Polish law.
4. The Appendixes are an integral part of the Regulations.
5. Any complaints and remarks on the functioning of the Website may be submitted to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Service Provider will respond to them within 14 days of receipt.
Website's www.biurokarier.pwr.edu.pl Administrator, who is Wrocław University of Technology, located in Wroclaw at 27 S. Wyspiański Coast, 50-370 Wrocław, guarantees the security of personal data, which are entered and processed in connection the use of the Website www.biurokarier.pwr.edu.pl, through the use of security, its' confidentiality and use in accordance with the following principles.
TYPES OF PROCESSED INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS AND RECIPIENTS OF THE WEBSITE
RIGHTS OF RECIPIENTS IN THE PROCESSING OF THEIR PERSONAL DATA ON THE WEBSITE www.biurokarier.pwr.edu.pl
Registration on the www.biurokarier.pwr.edu.pl website is a voluntary decision of each Recipient. Each Recipient has guaranteed the possibility of independent control of his data, through their modification, updating and deleting.
The Recipient may refer to the Administrator on any matter concerning his data by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
Registration and login on the Website using a secure SSL protocol, which provides protection for data transmission over the Internet.
SSL protocol - Encryption Standard data transmission on the Internet, used during registration and login, significantly hindering the interception of access to the Recipients Accounts.
IP address - an individual number which usually has each computer connected to any network. The IP number may be constant for a given computer (static) or may be assigned at each connection (dynamic) or may be periodically changed in time by the ISP for the User or the Recipient.
cookie - a small text file stored by your browser on your computer, which is currently using the User or the Recipient. They are used to store information used to identify the User or the Recipient, or memorizing the history of actions taken by the User or the Recipient.