The company is providing ground engineering solutions.
Sales Engineer is a customer-focused technical sales professional who provides high-level guidance to customers by offering them appropriate technical solutions to their current challenges. Responsible for developing and personally executing a yearly sales plan within the assigned territory.
- Execute sales responsibilities in residential market sector within the assigned territory by generating direct sales from new and existing accounts.
- Establish and maintain a good company image within the territory
- Apply Geobear Customer Service Standards and Health & Safety Policy in every aspect of work.
- Collaborate with Geobear supporting functions: marketing, engineering and operations
- Responsible for submitting activity plans and performance measurement indicators (scorecard) on a regular basis.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience related to the construction industry or degree in construction technology (preferably both)
- Commercial mindset and ability to solve customer challenges
- Capability to identify needs and influence people
Skills and abilities:
- Very good self-management skills with the ability to plan, organize and work
- Selling energy and a passion to solve the customer challenges – “can do” attitude.
- Motivated, proactive and goal driven individual able to work independently and as a part of the team.
- Strong communication, co-operation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to travel frequently, possibly with extensive overnight travel.
- Attractive salary.
- Work with proven, top-quality solutions in the civil engineering industry.
- Independence in the performance of duties.
- An interesting job in a growing international company that also gives you the chance to grow fast.
- The very good atmosphere, Scandinavian work culture.
Submit your CV in English.