AAM is a world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products for light trucks and buses, sport utility vehicles, crossover vehicles, and passenger cars. Our plants and offices are located in: United States of America, Brazil, China, UK, Scotland, India, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Korea. To Świdnica plant we are looking for:
• Represent the Product Engineering function in the manufacturing plant, focus on product development activities for product launch and production support
• Interact with customers throughout the development process,
• Ensures completion and documentation of engineering disciplines, such as DFMEA – PFMEA reviews; control plan reviews; change control documentation; PVP&R completion; open issues / action plans to address performance concerns; capabilities studies; dimensional stack completion and reviews; etc.
• Develops, validates, and implements cost reduction initiatives and proposals
• Monitors and supports action plans and responses to customer satisfaction, PPM defects, and warranty issues; performs reliability testing and failure analysis.
• Collaborates with Manufacturing Engineering to ensure manufacturing and assembly capabilities are met. Completes drawing reviews and reaches consensus on requirements and specifications.
• Collaborates with the Product Engineering Technical Center and supports prototype and testing activities
• University degree - preferable Electrical / Mechanical Engineering,
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a relevant position, preferable located at a manufacturing facility
• Experience in an Automotive Supplier environment working with components, preferably gearbox components,
• Excellent track record in product engineering - from concept to commercialization,
• Strong attention to detail and desire to work in demanding, fast-paced team environment,
• Action oriented,
• Excellent Communication skill in English,
• competitive salary package
• additional healthcare insurance
• many challenges and self- development opportunities
If you are interested in position above don’t let us wait
Please include in your resume the following statement “I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).”