Fresenius Kabi - number one provider of infusion therapies and enteral nutrition operating all over the world.
We specialize in the therapy and treatment of critically and chronically ill patients. We support medical professionals by providing them with products that will offer their patients the best possible treatment and are safe to use in everyday medical care.
Fresenius Kabi Business Services’ opening in September 2014 in Wroclaw confirms Fresenius Kabi’s continuous growth and readiness to seek strategic solutions for an increasingly complex business processes.
• Prioritize daily work load to meet Department and Corporate goals
• Understand overall business goals and how Purchase-to-Pay processes support these goals
• Process Procure-to-Pay documents based on OCR technology
• Match goods received through PO system with receiving documents and invoice totals; perform the matching process through invoice verification module in SAP
• Investigate and resolve price or quantity differences between purchase orders and related invoices
• Review and assign general ledger and cost center accounts to FI invoices
• Process recurring documents
• Prepare payment proposals
• Clear payable clearing accounts
• Queries management
• Economic / Finance with major in Accounting/ Management or equivalent student
• Good German and English language skills (spoken and written)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (knowledge of SAP and MS Visio beneficial)
• Team Player, highly motivated to learn, cooperative and able to work independently
• An excellent working area as well as various job development possibilities,
• Paid internship, duration 3 month
• Start: as soon as possible