Do you want to work for an innovative technical company which invest in their employees? And are you willing to move to one of the most technical city in the world (Eindhoven). Then you might be the person we’re looking for!
We, Xelvin, are partnered with several companies in and around Eindhoven (The Netherlands) and are specialized in international recruitment.
We are searching for engineers with an Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics or aerospace background with a bachelor or master degree.
Introduction Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Job Mission As an Integrator, you are integrating various electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control and optics lifetime control into existing and new products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
The Integrator is responsible for the following:
• Operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team.
• Interact with colleagues from the Mechatronics Systems and Environmental Infrastructure &
• Influence the definition and design on integratability, manufacturability, testability and
reliability of the electrical architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure.
• Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products.
• Specify and document the test requirements.
• Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose.
• Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the electrical architecture meets the requirements.
• Execute and document EMC tests on subsystem level.
• Solve problems during full proto product integration.
• Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and support as an expert (4th line
• Analyze and solve reliability issues.
• Act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members.
• Bachelor/master degree in electrical engineering or equivalent.
• Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
• High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
• Structured with eye for details.
• Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
• Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
• Quality focus.
• Fluent English in word and in writing
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products. The Integrator reports to the group leader Environmental Electronics or delegated team leader.
Monthly gross salary €3000-€4000,-/ Fulltime/ Contract/ Training for the employees/ Dutch Course