Philotech - A Company with Perspectives
For 30 years now, we have been operating as a strategic development partner for our customers in the fields of aerospace, defence, automotive, railway technology and telecommunications.
With over 350 employees in Germany, France and Spain, we stand for innovation and quality within our core competences: Software Development, Validation & Verification, Systems Engineering, Support Engineering as well as Functional Safety & Security. Our experts provide project support from the conception to the implementation and a successful closure.
- Evaluation of requirements
- Generation of test specifications, cases and development of test procedures
- Execution and documentation of test cases and procedures for integration and validation
- Preparation of test requirements to ensure fulfillment of Software requirements
- Analysis and report test results including the documentation
- Degree in computer science or in engineering, e.g. aerospace or electrical engineering
- Work experience in the aerospace or automotive area
- Knowledge of the following tools/technologies is desired:
Programming languages in C / C++
- Business fluent in English
As an owner managed medium-sized company, we are standing for flat hierarchies, open communication, taking the initiative and a familiar working atmosphere. You will be able to grow by taking on new challenges in interesting and demanding projects.
Thanks to our diverse customer relations you will be able to gain profound insights in different topics and industries. Comprehensive training opportunities are offered in our Philotech Academy.