Philotech - A Company with Perspectives
For 30 years now, we have been operating as a strategic development partner for our customers in the fields of aerospace, defence, automotive, railway technology and telecommunications.
With over 350 employees in Germany, France and Spain, we stand for innovation and quality within our core competences: Software Development, Validation & Verification, Systems Engineering, Support Engineering as well as Functional Safety & Security. Our experts provide project support from the conception to the implementation and a successful closure.
- Various exciting tasks
- Practical insights by working on different customer projects
- Working closely with experienced colleagues, but also opportunities for independent work
- Working in a rapidly expanding medium-sized company with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Student, preferably in computer science, information technology, electronics, electrical engineering or any other scientific or technical degree
- Knowledge of C ++, ANSI-C, Java or Linux is an advantage
- Interest in topics such as software reliability and software testing
- Ideally, first experience in software / system testing
- Good German and English skills in spoken and written
As an owner managed medium-sized company, we are standing for flat hierarchies, open communication, taking the initiative and a familiar working atmosphere. You will be able to grow by taking on new challenges in interesting and demanding projects.
Thanks to our diverse customer relations you will be able to gain profound insights in different topics and industries. Comprehensive training opportunities are offered in our Philotech Academy.