WABCO (NYSE: WBC) is a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles. Founded nearly 150 years ago, WABCO continues to pioneer breakthrough innovations for advanced driver assistance, braking, stability control, suspension, transmission automation and aerodynamics.
Since 1999 WABCO successfully operates in Wroclaw, Poland, currently employing approx. 3000 employees in two manufacturing sites, remanufacturing site in Stanowice and R&D Center. Our employees support business processes, integrated supply chain and global finance center. For more information, visit www.wabco-auto.com.
Get to know WABCO!
If you have...
- Process improvement mindset and ability to adapt
- “can-do" attitude
- Understanding of basic Database concepts and working with structured data (e.g. Pivot tables or SQL)
- Coding skills with any programming language
- Understanding of Google Apps Script and APIs, Google Data Studio, Google Sites
Join Us and work on transforming analog and manual activities into digital solutions.
- Training on Agile Project management, Lean/6Sigma fundamentals process improvement, with ability to learn and gain practical experience
- Experimental space and development environment to practice cloud technologies (G-Suite, Apps -Scripting, APIs, and others) and IT trending solutions (Big Data, Hadoop, Tableau)
- Hands on experience in remodeling, improving and digitalization of existing processes in the company
- Mentoring throughout the whole program