Who are we?
E&C is an international energy procurement consultancy. Our clients are the biggest industrial and professional companies in Europe, the United States and Canada.
Although we serve more than 300 big clients in all continents, we remain a small, young and dynamic entrepreneurial company, where vision, ambition, team work and continuous development and growth are what counts the most.
Visit our website on www.eecc.eu to find out more about us.
STUDENT WORK - FINANCIAL CONTROLLER ASSISTANT (m/f)
We are looking for an open-minded and engaged student. We guarantee flexibility so you can combine your studies with work.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for correct and timely saving of energy invoices and for the input of data from these invoices to our database and Excel files.
- You will work closely with Financial Controllers providing administrative support and serving various clients in different countries.
Who are we looking for?
- A student with willingness to work & grow, available at least 20 h. per week
- Quick learner who can work in a fast-paced environment
- Accurate and precise with a good eye for details
- Numbers and figures enthusiast
- Experienced Excel user
- English speaker – at least intermediate level
What do we offer you?
- Multiple opportunities to learn - you will be guided and trained by our most experienced Controllers; our best students may even get a chance to become a full-time team member.
- English language practice - you will be working mainly in English and Polish although energy invoices come in all the languages in the world!
- Unique atmosphere within young, constantly growing, ambitious and international team. We work hard, but we also have fun!
- Hourly rate of 15 PLN per hour gross (paid on a monthly basis)
- Student agreement (umowa-zlecenie)
- Office location: Tarasy Grabiszyńskie
Please send your CV in English only.
Please write several sentences about your motivation to start working with us and about your plans for the future.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2015, item 2135 as amended"