Odnosimy sukces bo ciągle poprawiamy i udoskonalamy
nasz sposób pracy – wewnątrz naszej firmy, a także
w kontaktach z klientami i zewnętrznymi partnerami.
Tworząc właściwe rozwiązania i kreując wyjątkowe
doświadczenia, udoskonalamy codzienne życie ludzi
i dbamy o otoczenie wokół nas. Chcemy inspirować
ludzi, by wiedli przyjemne i zrównoważone życie.
Electrolux zmienia życie na lepsze.
Supply Chain Centre, Oława
Inside Operations, Supply Chain is empowered to operationally manage the supply chain starting from a consolidated sales plan, over plant specific production plans, supplier communication, inbound logistic and plant logistic according to sales companies demand, from order to dispatch.
We are looking for a self-motivated and well-organised Supply Planning Specialist to join our Supply Chain Team cooperating cross-functional through Product Line, INDOP, Sales Operations and Supply Chain as to secure supply chain business analyses, drive complexity reduction and implementation of best in class supply chain processes.
You will be focus on:
• Delivering performance for European factories according to Specific Cluster
• Performing Supply planning according to Standard communication rules
• Monitoring Sales forecasts
• Delivering performance according to Specific Cluster
• Liaising with Primary Transportation and Production scheduler
• Adjusting daily production according to demand change (verification of market volatility; communication with call-off; rolling forecast base for procurement dep.)
• Cooperating with logistics (OTD management, communication, Dispatch plan, old GIT verification, DD management)
• Summer capacity limitation management - preproduction
• Phase in/phase out management – involvement
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Good listener and communicator. You will become the spider in the web and work with other Electrolux departments on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
• Result-oriented and process driven. You cope with daily challenges avoiding distractions and focus on implement the best in class processes.
• Detail-oriented. You draw attention to details managing complex amount of information.
• Time manager. You are able to set priorities and meet deadlines.
• Stress-resilient. You focus on the goal to avoid unnecessary pressure
Education & experience:
• Bachelor/Master degree in Supply Chain/Logistics Management or on Technical University
• If you graduated study and want to gain experience-it’s place for you
• Fluent English and Polish.
• Great atmosphere. Really international environment and work in multicultural team.
• 5 days home office.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level.
We offer more…
• Languages classes’ grant.
• International travels opportunity.
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on place, discount for lunches.