DShare, a leading company in digital publishing, is looking for a proactive Junior Web Developer to join our Milan office.
We provide end-to-end projects, industrial-strength software solutions, tools and services to media companies and large organizations for creating, distributing and monetizing digital content.
Thanks to strong, vertical expertise, D-Share solutions are specifically developed for creating contents (Kolumbus Digital CMS), delivering over several channels (web, mobile, smart-tv), engaging users and monetizing with advanced and flexible payment and user management systems.
Our experience and commitment to excellence has allowed us to create advanced solutions for some of the most important digital companies in Europe and U.S.A. such as Gruppo Editoriale L’Espresso, The Huffington Post Media Group / AOL, The McClatchy Company, The Walt Disney Company, Il Sole 24 Ore, Investor’s Business Daily, Impremedia, Wehco Media Co., Poligrafici Editoriale.
- Develop, test, and support custom (modern) web applications frontend with direct supervision.
- Modify existing web applications to follow customers requirements changes.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend solutions to defined problems.
- Intermediate English speaking and writing
- Completing the profile is orientation to the achievement of set goals
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Propensity to relationship, flexibility and teamwork skills.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects;
- Competitive salary (according to Italian job market);
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, lunch tickets, italian language course;
- Supporting with accommodation and all needs documents to move to Italy;
- A modern, comfortable office in the center of Milan facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.