Nanores is a hi-tech, independent research and development laboratory, set to provide the highest quality service and improve standards of cooperation between science and business.
Through the use of state of the art equipment and by creating a team of specialists in various fields (physics, mathematics, chemistry, materials science), we are able to efficiently identify needs and provide the best solutions for our partners.
We are specialised in analysis and modification of structure of conductive and non-conductive materials. Our laboratory is equipped with electron and ion Dual Beam microscopes (SEM/PFIB, SEM/FIB), and Atomic Forces Microscope (AFM) with multiple advanced 2d and 3d imaging modalities. We offer unique ability of surface and volume imaging and analysis in nanometric scale including the identification of the atomic composition. Beforementioned services allow to reveal manufacturing micro and nano defects along with verification of their causes, supporting production optimization processes. We provide services for the production and design of micro and nano prototypes of photonic, mechanical, electronic and other structures.
Scope of the internship:
- basic training covering usage of research equipment (SEM/FIB systems, AFM),
- sample preparation training,
- introduction to practical nanotechnology laboratory standards,
- simple research tasks performed with Nanores devices,
- reporting and presenting results after completion of assigned tasks.
- creativity, readiness for learning and problem solving
- interest in technological issues,
- scientific equipment and R&D work experience (optional),
- very good command of spoken and written English.
- paid internship,
- flexible working hours,
- self-development in unique technological start-up company,
- possibility of employment after completing the internship (for selected candidates).
Duration of the internship:
2 months (with possible extension)
If you are interested, please send the application to:
We reserve the right to respond only to selected offers.
All offers should include a clause:
"I hereby give consent to the processing of my data contained in the application documents for the recruitment procedure "
If you want to participate in subsequent recruitments, please add an additional statement to your CV:
"I hereby give consent to the processing of my data to be used in subsequent recruitment to be carried out within the forthcoming 12 months."
We inform that the controller of your data is Nanores Sp. z o. o Sp. k. based ul. Bierutowska 57-59, 51-317 Wrocław, NIP: 8982212066, REGON: 361709380, KRS: 0000561342.
More information: http://nanores.pl/glowna/wspolpraca/praca/