Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw.
In Research, Development & Quality (RD&Q), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you’ll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RD&Q is where you’ll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
You will be a part of the project team in charge of implementing a fully integrated specification system. In close contact with our cross functional team you will ensure that our specification excellence principle are implemented in the system.
This is a project role for 6 months however some further job opportunities may appear.
- Degree/Student in Chemical engineering, Food Technology or Food Engineering
- Internship or up to 3 years in Food industry
- General knowledge of food manufacturing technologies, ingredients and ability to operate the equipment
- Experience with RD&Q systems such as Specification Management System, Project Management System, Quality Management, Productivity Tracking
- Ability to work across boundaries / functions and to collaborate with others to deliver results
- Ability to apply technical know-how to understand and develop product and processes
- Basic project management skills
- Knowledge in Food safety and Lean Six Sigma
- Passion about science, creativity, innovation and continuous improvement mind set
- Fluency in English required, other language skills (Polish) are beneficial
- Flexibility to travel.
- Employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses and recognition programs
- International environment
- State of art office with innovative laboratories and equipment
- Courses and trainings
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan.