Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw.
In Research, Development & Quality (RD&Q), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you’ll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RD&Q is where you’ll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
The Biscuits R&D Packaging group responsibilities cover all Biscuits packaging development, productivity and innovation with the European region. This role is part of the Core Packaging Development team. The team is responsible for the execution and leadership of all approved projects within the European region.
Packaging Technologist would report to a Group Leader Packaging Biscuits based in Wroclaw. He/ she will be responsible for packaging development execution activities within the European region, with project responsibility for certain projects in various locations. This role is based at Wroclaw and is expected to undertake some travel, according to business needs for the region.
- Independently plan, lead and manage small to medium approved packaging related projects, requiring varied business interfaces. Projects will be focused on those running at Mondelez plants and third parties supplying Mondelez Europe. Take responsibility for packaging development elements of larger approved projects
- Forge effective working relationships with internal and external partners/stakeholders
- Independently investigate pack material issues encountered at plants during day to day business and identify (or facilitate identification of) solutions
- Plan, organise and execute packaging trials
- Generate and approve material specifications based on trial work completed
- Identify, manage and support packaging cost reduction programs
- Participate in other packaging related initiatives as required
- Keep up to date with packaging developments within the industry and share within team as appropriate
- Ensure all activities are carried out with due regard to Corporate Policies and applicable legislation.
This is a project role for 12 months however some further job opportunities may appear.
- University degree/student in science or engineering
- First technical experience in relevant or similar area, preferrably in FMCG industry
- Practical knowledge and experience of a range of packaging materials, processes and manufacturing methods is preferred
- Knowledge of current sustainability trends and issues in relation to packaging is preferred
- Proven track record in project support, demonstrating the ability to operate in a complex, multinational environment
- Proven numerical abilities in creating and interpreting technical data
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of time.
- Employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses and recognition programs
- International environment
- State of art office with innovative laboratories and equipment
- Courses and trainings
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan.