Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, based on deep consumer insight. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions, developed in close collaboration with professional users. The products include refrigerators, ovens, cookers, hobs, dishwashers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2015 Electrolux had sales of $14.7 billion ($5.1 billion in North America) and 58,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm
We are looking for a BOM Specialist whose aim will be to administrate products production Bill Of Material (BOM), support projects in BOM related items as well as a new Products Documentation (PNC) creation.
A regular day at work
Your main focus will be to ensure maintenance and continuous improvement of existing products in the FSDS system.
In addition, you will aim to:
• Supervise the MID process
• Create new BOM for new PNCs
• Change BOM of existing PNCs
• Assistance in Project teams
• Support for factory for BOMs items
• Support quality improvement and a cost reduction project
• Detail oriented. You believe small things matter
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead
• Team player. You enjoy working with smart people that you can learn from
Education & experience
• Degree in Production Engineering/Economy or related
• IT Skills
• High level of precision and attention to detail
• Product knowledge would be an asset
• Intermediate level of English and fluent Polish
Ready for changes? Grow YOUR core competences and job passion through:
• great atmosphere in a modern office,
• work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture,
• languages classes granted,
• interesting job and challenging tasks,
• really international environment and work in multicultural team