The primary role of the Demo Services Team is to help enable new sales by enhancing standard products and creating customized solutions to meet specific requirements for demonstrations. Our technical knowledge combined with presales and product development experience allows us to quickly understand prospect requirements and build custom demo solutions.
• Gain a full understanding of all technical aspects of Infor products in the assigned area of functional presales support
• Improving demo capabilities by collecting, designing, implementing and communicating key features to ensure best possible demonstrations.
• Conceptualize, design and build demo solutions with guidance from technical and functional solution consultants
• Providing informal training on solutions and procedures delivered by the group
• Participate at tradeshows, conferences and other events as needed
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• Knowledge of technologies such as AngularJS, TypeScript, JQuery, Bootstrap and GIT will be an advantage
• Acting as point of contact and focal point for solution consultants, both proactively and in support situations.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent creative problem solving skills
• Passion for innovative technologies
• Very good organizational, analytical, and communications skills
• Curiosity, willingness and ability to continuously learn new areas
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in teams.
• Very good English, written and spoken
• Ability to prioritize tasks to ensure completion on time
• Service minded
Why join Infor?
• Challenge – You will be solving real, challenging problems of prestigious INFOR global customers;
• Start-up phase – we are starting in Poland. You will co-create the company during a start-up phase, possibility of fast promotion and build a successful career path
• Diversified work – we offer you an interesting job, divers tasks and opportunity to interact in different languages;
• Development opportunities - You will have a possibility to change between projects, technologies, applications and customers
• Training program - You will attend in the intensive training program, with access to global experts and a knowledge base
• Benefits – we will give You a wide package and flexible working hours
• Cooperative culture – you will work with inspiring people in the comfortable office in the center of Wroclaw