Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) with approximately 26,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa and manufacturing sites in nine countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly – owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation.
Whirlpool Corporation is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 100,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers throughout the world in 2014
The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Hotpoint, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in more than 170 countries.
- Search competitive websites to capture details of dishwasher product offerings
- Collect data to build database(s) of competitive models offered, with details on configuration, features, pricing, countries, introduction date, etc.
- Analyze data, and construct graphs & charts to assist with analysis of features by price point, and competitor comparisons. Monitor competitive websites to provide alerts of new model offerings and/or changes to model lineup and/or pricing.
- Logical thinker
- Internet searching skills
- MS excel & powerpoint skills, Google sheets & slides skills
- Detail oriented (work with large database)
- English language skills, speaking & written
- Technical/engineering background as a plus
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment
- Participation in interesting projects
- Personal and professional develop
- Guidance and support from a supervisor
- Paid internship