BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
Primarily responsible for the timely preparation and calculation of client net asset values (NAVs) in accordance with BNY Mellon standard operating procedures. Responsibility is also held for the delivery of ad hoc client service deliveries and assisting with the training/mentoring of Fund Accountants.
• Sign-off on daily checklists for all net asset values
• Ensuring the NAVs are accurately prepared for Supervisor review and reported within deadlines.
• Preparation and calculation of accurate NAVs across all funds.
• Preparation cash and asset reconciliations for review and sign off by Supervisor.
• Performing price tolerance checks.
• Reconciliations to Phoenix records.
• Providing non-daily services to all clients as directed by Supervisor.
• Ensuring client concerns/requests are addressed as soon as possible and within an agreed timetable
• University Education: BA or/and MA in finances, economics, accounting, administration, financial markets, management, mathematics etc
• Excellent English skills
• Ability to learn quickly
• Good communication skills
• Proficient in the use of Windows-based computer applications.
• Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure within set deadlines.
• Works well in a team environment and individually.
• Ability to manage and supervise the team’s workflow.
What we can offer you:
• Full time contract of employment
• Working Hours : Monday-Friday 8:00/10:00 – 16:15/18:15
• Location : Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3, Wrocław, Poland
• Competitive salary
• Health & Life Insurance
• Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
• Pension scheme
• Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
• Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
• A collaborative culture and great teams