BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
• Assists in providing basic accounting and trading support activities for funds of low complexity.
• Performs basic reviews of documents processed from across the Bank to confirm compliance with established processes and procedures.
• Carries out basic functions supporting accounting, trading and client services activities including book-keeping and data review.
• Reviews low volume of documents to ensure processors followed established procedures and took on minimal risk.
• Tracks fund data and trades.
• Maintains records of low complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures.
• Searches for fail points in processes and reports on findings to more senior team members.
• Prepares system-generated reports and conducts basic data validation and reconciliation.
• High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• Bachelor’s degree a plus.
• 0-1 years of total work experience preferred.
• Experience in accounting support or the mutual fund industry preferred.
• Interest in financial markets and trades.
• Works well in a team environment.
• Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure within set deadlines.
What we can offer you
• Full time contract of employment
• Working hours in shifts: 9:00 – 18:30
• Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3, Wrocław, Poland
• Competitive salary
• Health & Life Insurance
• Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
• Pension scheme
• Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
• Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
• A collaborative culture and great teams