At the same time I acknowledge that:
1. The Administrator of my personal data is Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, address: Wybrzeże Wyspiańskiego 27, 50-370 Wrocław, contact with the representant of the Administrator is possible via the contact form on the website: http://pwr.edu.pl/kontakt;
2. At the Wrocław University of Science and Technology, a Data Protection Supervisor was established, which can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3. The purpose of processing my data is qualification and participation in the Quant Scholarship Program in accordance with its regulations in the 2020/21 edition. My data is also needed by the administrator in order to contact me on organizational issues related to this program.
4. My data will be processed by the Wrocław University of Science and Technology until I withdraw my consent to process my personal data. I understand that the withdrawal of consent before the end of the program may be an obstacle to the end of the program with my participation, so I may not receive the prize awarded in accordance with the program rules. However, if I receive an award, my data may be processed independently of my consent for the period required by accounting or tax regulations applicable to the entity that will pay the award.
5. The legal basis for the processing of my data will be my consent to such use of information concerning me (in connection with Art. 6.1.a of the GCU) and this consent is of a completely voluntary nature and may be revoked at any time.
6. The recipient of my personal data will be Credit Suisse (Poland) with its registered office in Warsaw and will use the data in accordance with the regulations of the Quant Scholarship Program – as a co-organizer of the program.
7. In connection with the above, I was informed that:
– According to the law, I should be informed about data processing in an understandable way,
– I have the right to correct my data and I also have the right to know what will happen to my data and the right to be informed about possible violations of my data,
– I have the right to limit the processing and can withdraw my consent at any time, but this will not always mean that I will be forgotten if, for example, legal regulations require further processing of data about me,
– I have the right to transfer data because it is processed on the basis of my consent and this is done in an automated way and the data is saved in machine format,
– I have the right to be informed about automated decision making in my cases, but I understand that according to the regulations it is the Co-organizer who reports the list of the awarded persons to the Program Organizer, which means that the decisions about awarding the prizes are not made at the Wrocław University of Science and Technology,
– If I withdraw my consent or object to the processing of my data, or request the deletion of my data, I will not receive marketing information,
– I can complain about the processing of my data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.