The Human Resources Service Center Wroclaw provides the bank’s employees around the world with a diverse global portfolio of HR services and products. We offer elite HR assistance in multiple areas such as, HR applications, advisory capabilities, as well as global reporting services. We also provide technical assistance in HR system related difficulties. Our services are available for all German, English, Italian and French-speaking employees in Switzerland, and span the entire HR life cycle. We carry out administrative work relating to HR processes in Switzerland and are responsible for data maintenance for EMEA.
We offer internships in the following areas:
- Contact Center, System Support Group and Interview
- Scheduling, Background Screening and Recruiting
- Onboarding, Employee Data Team and Transfer Team
- Workforce Reporting, Payroll & Benefits and Core
- Compensation, Time & Attendance, Talent Reviews and Promotion, Offboarding and Reference Letters
About the program
Our three month internship program will provide you with HR training, as well as practical experience, supported through mentoring. We will evaluate your preferences prior to your start date and take them into consideration when making desk allocation decisions. During your internship you will have the chance to get to know various HR areas and develop expertise in HR client service. You will be supervised by an internal trainer who will introduce you to the respective HR processes, tools and applications, colleagues and peers at all levels across the HR Service Center. You will gain insight into the bank and its culture, as well as the opportunity to build a professional network. Your language skills will be utilized in direct client contact on a daily basis. The program also offers opportunities to meet with senior managers, colour managers will work with you on an objective and review process, providing structure to your placement including an outline of requirements and goals. This practice also gives us a tangible framework for assessing you for a full-time graduate position after your graduation. The internship is our core hiring channel for our full-time specialist class.
While our employees have a wide range of experiences, interests and degrees, they share an intellectual curiosity, a desire to achieve and a pattern of excellence and achievement.
- Client-focused and committed to developing creative solutions
- Well-organized and able to correctly prioritize and multitask
- Team-focused and reliable
- Excellent communicator in English plus one of the following: German, Italian, or French as a strong asset
- Analytical and logical, with raw intellectual ability
- Available 30-40 hours per week
- Dział Human Resources
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Języki język polski, język angielski, język francuski, język niemiecki, język włoski