Group Operations carries out high quality and efficient banking services to clients across the Business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions every day. We operate globally in four regions – Switzerland, APAC (Asia Pacific), Americas and UK Entities, Wroclaw and Dublin. We apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency while seeking new and innovative ways to support clients’ changing needs. Wroclaw Group Operations is currently a team of around 500 employees, supporting Equities, Fixed Income, Prime Brokerage, Private Banking and Wealth Management Business Divisions and their clients.
About the program
Our three-month internship program gives excellent university students the opportunity to gain real experience within the financial services industry. As an intern, you will engage in one of the Group Operations teams, whilst receiving further soft skills and product training. You will work approximately 40 hours per week (or less, after discussing with manager) during your internship. In addition to working in daily business, you will have opportunities to meet with senior managers, colleagues and peers at all levels across the bank. Interns are also encouraged to take part in various activities like project work and charity events, which are an integral part of our work culture. Your managers will work with you on an objective and review process, which provides structure to your placement and gives you an outline of placement requirements and goals. This practice also gives us a tangible framework for assessing you for a full-time Graduate position after your graduation. The internship program is our core-hiring channel for our full-time Analyst class, therefore we require full-time availability (40 hours) after internship.
While our employees have a wide range of experiences, interests and degrees, they share an intellectual curiosity, a desire to achieve and a pattern of excellence and achievement.
- Client-focus and commitment to developing creative solutions
- Critical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to be a self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them
- A reciprocal team member who builds excellent relationships
- Articulate communicator and recognize the importance of listening
- German, French, Spanish or Italian languages are desirable
- Analytical and logical, with raw intellectual ability
- Available for 30-40 hours per week during the internship
- Full-time availability after the internship
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
- Dział Group Operations
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Języki język polski, język angielski, język francuski, język niemiecki, język włoski