Role : Graduate Infrastructure Engineer
Start Date : July 2021
Duration : 18 months
Location : Wroclaw, Poland
Candidates should be available to start the graduate program on August 2021.
- Assignments across various job functions within Technology* that combine learning with skill development through practical work and projects;
- Opportunity to work with industry specialists
- Working in a global team
- Extensive training curriculum
- Ongoing learning assignments to assist in developing technical, professional, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Business exposure
- Career development and networking support from a host of corporate leaders including executive mentors, peer mentors, business stakeholders and a dedicated program manager.
- Small, selective program size that allows for more personal attention and support;
- Participants can further develop technical skills/expertise, enhance leadership to build networks across the organization and accelerate their careers;
- Robust onboarding and training curriculum designed specifically for S.E.T.U.P participants;
- Visibility and exposure to senior management in small cohorts and/or one-to-one meetings;
- Full commitment from top-level management to make our program the premier technology talent pipeline program within the financial services industry
- Upon successful completion of the program and based on overall business need, S.E.T.U.P participants will be matched to a full-time role, taking into account factors such as business requirements, analyst preferences, and overall performance throughout the program.
- Participate in a team responsible for contributing to the technology infrastructure transformation of Critical Infrastructure and Platform Security, Automation and self-service solutioning of Application/Middleware, architecture of our internal cloud platform (App Engine), standardization of distributed Databases, Network/Voice Design and Configuration, strategic deployment of the End User Experience, Data Centre Hardware Operations and the foundational Mainframe Support for our core business systems.
- Engage with technology leaders, contribute to and coordinate efforts related to technology transformation projects
- Develop solutions to complex problems in one of the infrastructure service areas.
- Creative solutions through analysis of methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation of complex infrastructure problems.
- Contribute to automation solutions for existing infrastructures to help increase efficiency in operations.
- Identify infrastructure improvements during the development and testing processes.
- Prioritize and recommend continuous improvements for implementation.
- Collaborate with multiple teams in the organization as well as external customers.
- To be eligible, you will be required to be on course to achieving a Technology or related degree.
- This could include, but not limited to Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Analytics, Software Developments, Network Engineering, AI/Robotics Information Technology or other.
- Previous technology internship is a plus
- You will be focused, motivated and ready to hone your technical skills while increasing your understanding of Banking & Financial Services.