Duration : 18 months
Location : Wroclaw, Poland
Candidates should be available to start the graduate program on August 2021.
- Assignments across various job functions within Technology* that combine learning with skill development through practical work and projects;
- Opportunity to work with industry specialists
- Working in a global team
- Extensive training curriculum
- Ongoing learning assignments to assist in developing technical, professional and interpersonal skills
- Business exposure
- Career development and networking support from a host of corporate leaders including executive mentors, peer mentors, business stakeholders and a dedicated program manager.
- Small, selective program size that allows for more personal attention and support;
- Participants can further develop technical skills/expertise, enhance abilities to build networks across the organization and accelerate their careers;
- Robust onboarding and training curriculum designed specifically for S.E.T.U.P participants;
- Visibility and exposure to senior management in small cohorts and/or one-to-one meetings;
- Full commitment from top-level management to make our program the premier technology talent pipeline program within the financial services industry
- Upon successful completion of the program and based on overall business need, S.E.T.U.P participants will be matched to a full-time role, taking into account factors such as business requirements, analyst preferences, and overall performance throughout the program.
- Provides application software development services or technical support in relatively straightforward projects. Understands and follows the Software Development Life Cycle. Prepares and executes test plan and test data and records test results.
- According to standard procedures writes new programs, working with basic application system designs and specifications and utilizing standard procedures and techniques. May create database queries used to retrieve data from data warehouse and performs data calculations, consolidation, and summarization. May also work on front end development. Creates additional logic leveraging standard report writer functions or application coding. Formats report output according to standard procedures
- Designs and codes programs. Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and revise programs as necessary. Documents installation and operating procedures.
- Independently codes and then interfaces with senior level developers/architects to code, test and implement application programs
- Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions.
- To be eligible, you will be required to be on course to achieving a degree in a Technology or related degree.
- This could include, but is not limited to Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Analytics, Software Developments, Network Engineering, AI/Robotics Information Technology or other.
- Previous technology internship is a plus
- You will be focused, motivated and ready to hone your technical skills while increasing your understanding of Banking & Financial Services.